Si vous vous sentez concernés par l’un des thèmes suivants :
- "the needs and behaviour of the network user
- the role of networks in teaching, learning, research and scholarly communication
- the implications of networks for service development and delivery in both academic and public libraries
- the development of campus learning and information strategies
- the interface between libraries and new learning and research environments
- the challenges of information literacy in the digital environment
- the new and changing role of information publishers
- the role of networks in archives and records management
- the development of standards and protocols for network applications"
l’appel à communication de la "New Review of Information Networking" est fait pour vous.